This is one of the newer offerings from Metropolitan Tea – so new, in fact that the description of it is not featured yet in their catalog… so I’m not able to add it here yet.

This one froths up really fast. There is a bit more bitterness to this matcha than I’m used to – but it is accompanied by the vegetative sweetness that I am used to with matcha – and of course, there is the jasmine which is very pleasant. There is some sharpness to the jasmine notes. I like the aroma of this as I take a sip… the jasmine is intoxicating.

Creamy and yummy… the bitterness does throw me off a bit though, so I am a little disappointed by it. Not extremely disappointed, because it’s still good… but it’s not as good as I hoped for.

Cofftea