AWESOME!

This is really good. The plantain tastes a lot like banana – but not quite… it has a starchier flavor – this is very true to a plantain taste… or at least, true to what I remember a plantain tastes like, it’s been a while! And the coconut is delightful in this blend … a very nice balance of the tropical flavors. The green rooibos is not strongly distinguishable, but I can taste it’s fresh, somewhat fruity, somewhat woodsy, sweet note that it imparts.

This is really good. It would be awesome iced too.

Boiling 8 min or more
Cofftea

That’s the 1st time I’ve seen a plantain tea.

Tabby

Me too! Sounds interesting.

Cinoi

Me too(three)! I love plantains…hmmm

Comments

Cofftea

That’s the 1st time I’ve seen a plantain tea.

Tabby

Me too! Sounds interesting.

Cinoi