This is really flavorful. The apple flavor is strong and the contrast of lemongrass is very appealing. The spices are not overwhelmingly spicy – just enough to keep it interesting. This is kind of like apple cider – only better!

Boiling 8 min or more

Sounds yummy!

LiberTEAS

This one was surprisingly tasty. I think I’m always surprised when I find a rooibos blend I like, but truth be told, I am finding more and more that I enjoy. I guess there is still a lot of left over first impression of rooibos in my head – back when I first started blending tea professionally, the rooibos blends that were available back then were not very good. At least most of them.

Jaime

Seems that I’m lucky, then, in that most of the rooiboses (sp?) I’ve had I enjoyed. Or else they’ve improved since their beginnings: I only started drinking it in the past 2 years or so.

LiberTEAS

Yeah, I think that they have really improved over the last few years. I have been drinking for about 15 years now (but not rooibos)… I discovered rooibos about 10 years ago when I started really taking blending/flavoring seriously. A lot of blends out then were just not as good as they’re making today.

LiberTEAS

Jaime: If you’d like, I would be happy to send you a little bit of this tea. I have enough of it to share a bit with you, if you want? If so, please send me a PM and I’ll get it off to you as soon as I can. :)

Comments

Jaime

Sounds yummy!