drank Chamomile Flowers by Teapigs

Tomorrow is the big day! I could use something to help me wind down! Chamomile to the rescue!

The pyramid sachet was mostly whole leaves with a little bit of dust. Not enough to result in sediment resting at the bottom of my cup.

I’m not usually a big fan of Chamomile all by itself. In blends, its ok, but, by itself, it’s usually pretty lackluster. But, this one is pretty good. I can taste a distinct apple-y note. Sweet and pleasant.

I’ve decided not to rate this one numerically, though. I like it for what it is. But I don’t generally like what it is… if that makes sense.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more