Wow … this is really REALLY good.

I’m on my second infusion of this now. The first infusion was very strongly flavored, but, not in a bad way… it was a beautiful fusion of flavors and texture. The buttery smoothness of the oolong and the orange flavor work so well together. The jasmine offers very little in the way of flavor but I can taste a hint of that distictive jasmine taste.

The second infusion is a bit lighter in orange flavor, which allows more of the Oolong as well as the jasmine tastes to come through. The texture is a little lighter too – it’s not quite as buttery.

I enjoyed both infusions very much.

I am obsessed with tea!