I have to say that this is one of the most unusual tea flavor combinations I’ve come across that I’ve actually been willing to taste. (I still won’t try peanut butter tea, sorry Frank)

I ordered it because of the word Chocolate in the name. That should come as no surprise to anyone who is at all familiar with my likes and dislikes when it comes to tea. But I felt.. somewhat confident that I might like it… I mean… I like chocolate. I like coconut. I like lime. I like lime and coconut together, and I like chocolate and coconut together. I don’t know if I have ever tasted chocolate and lime together… and I know I haven’t tasted all three together.

It’s a little weird… a little outside of my comfort zone… but I’ll give it a try.

OK… the first flavor I’m noticing is the lime. I wish the lime flavor was a better lime flavor because it is a little off. Not a lot off, but it is a little… I don’t know. It’s not so off that it’s putting me off on the tea all together, I’m thinking it might grow on me.

The coconut and chocolate together are quite a nice pairing and they hit right at mid-sip… it’s like… ok, you’ve just tasted that weird lime taste so now here is your treat, coconut and chocolate. I wish there was more chocolate… in fact, I think that this particular blend if mixed with the Tisano’s cacao tea would be astonishingly good.

This IS growing on me, and now that I’m about midway through my cup the lime doesn’t taste quite as weird now as it did at the start. It’s decent.

Cofftea

LOL I thought your 1st sentence even before I read it:)

Jaime

Want this tea. Need this tea.

LauraR

I used to drink this one everyday. It still takes a turn in my cup now and then. I still like it, but I think she has changed something with the lime. Overall, I still like it though. Oddly, this one is best with milk…make that chocolate milk if you have it.

LiberTEAS

Laura: I made a second cup of it, and gave it a splash of half & half and it really IS better with the addition. It’s good both ways… but I like it better with the dairy.

Comments

Cofftea

LOL I thought your 1st sentence even before I read it:)

Jaime

Want this tea. Need this tea.

LauraR