I LOVE this signature blend from Design a Tea. The blueberry flavor is sweet and juicy, the Oolong has that peach-y note – a nice complement to the blueberry. But what is really great about this blend is the NUTMEG. It doesn’t taste really strong at first, but as I continue to sip on the tea, I find the flavor becoming more intense.

YUMMY!

wombatgirl

Ooo.. this sounds lovely!

Stephanie

What a yummy flavor combo! I love nutmeg!

LiberTEAS

Stephanie: me too, it is one of my favorite spices. I have to say, though, that I never really gave it much thought until I started grinding it fresh when I needed it. It tastes so much better!

amandajo

mmm…I think I will have to check this one out!

Comments

wombatgirl

Ooo.. this sounds lovely!

Stephanie

What a yummy flavor combo! I love nutmeg!

LiberTEAS

amandajo

mmm…I think I will have to check this one out!

I am obsessed with tea!