I am glad that I have time to be able to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea before the craziness that is my Monday ensues!

I wanted something strong and comforting… and this is what I grabbed… And it is indeed strong and comforting! The black tea is not as stout as some other teas that I have in my stash, but, it works well for this particular Earl Grey. The bergamot is very pleasant. Not a hint of perfume. Just delicious fruity bergamot with a hint of flowery sharpness in the background. I love it.

Grinnyguy

The way you describe it makes it sound fantastic

Comments

Grinnyguy

The way you describe it makes it sound fantastic