I am absolutely astonished at how quickly my order from 52Teas (aka ManTeas) has arrived. I couldn’t resist their buy 3 get 1 free offer, and I was very pleased that they happened to send me a tea that I hadn’t tried yet, wasn’t peanut butter flavored, and wasn’t pu-erh. Frank must love me!

I had to order this one because not only do I love chocolate covered bacon (way yummy), but, I also really did enjoy their maple bacon tea.

Very interesting! I can taste the chocolate (although it could use more) and I can taste the bacon (this is enhanced by adding just a pinch of salt to the brewed cup), the black tea is smooth. Quite tasty… a bit odd… but tasty!

Angrboda

HAH! Mine was the kitchen sink, which is also a good choice given that I’ve generally been very fond of the green and white fruity blends. I have a suspicion that these surprise bonus pouches in some cases (Steepsterites) aren’t entirely random. ;)

He’s good to us. :)

Cofftea

Since you like it w/ added salt… maybe blend it w/ some caramel tea? It would be sweet like maple sugar, a lot of people like salted caramels, and chocolate and caramel is a killer combo in my book. Just a thought:)

LiberTEAS

Oh… and my freebie was pomegranate black. I’ve tried the pomegranate honeybush which was fantastic, and I’ve been meaning to try the other pomegranate offerings but haven’t gotten around to ordering them yet. This is one less that I have to order in the future!

Angrboda

Yes, I’ve been eyeing the pomegranate ones too, but actually trying one is dragging out for me. I’m trying to decide whether I think I would like it best in white or green, see, and I don’t want both. At least not at the same time. Important dilemma, there!

I’ve had a white pomegranate once, but that was a really cheap brand, so probably not comparable at all.

Cofftea

Another thought- if you don’t want to add caramel tea, caramel creamer or caramel ice cream topping I bet would be good.

Jaime

Oh, I wonder if my order is in my mailbox!! I ordered this one, too! And did the buy 3, get one free count if you bought 4? I couldn’t decide on just 3…

LiberTEAS

Jaime: I am sure it did! This one is unusual… but I’m liking it.

Angrboda

I think it did too. I seem to recall it saying buy 3 or more…

Jaime

Woo-hoo!! My day just got better!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I got Apricot Fusion and let me just say… WOW!!!

LiberTEAS

I got that one too. My order was for the Apricot Fusion, Chocolate Bacon and Chocolate Mint … and I got the Pomegranate Black as my freebie. :) I was just thinking that I should try the Apricot Fusion next… but maybe I’ll have some Matcha first…

Meghann M

Mine wasn’t here yet, but I didn’t place this order until Friday. @rachanac glad to hear the wow. I got that one and am excited!

mpierce87

I haven’t received my order either and I ordered last Wednesday night ( I think…could have been Thursday) I’m crossing my fingers for tomorrow! The suspense of the mystery pouch is killing me.

TeaEqualsBliss

I believe Kristin said this was vegan but I don’t know if I would try this one or not…lol…kinda freaks me out…lol…

Comments

Angrboda

He’s good to us. :)

LiberTEAS

Jaime: I am sure it did! This one is unusual… but I’m liking it.

Angrboda

I think it did too. I seem to recall it saying buy 3 or more…

Jaime

Woo-hoo!! My day just got better!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I got Apricot Fusion and let me just say… WOW!!!

Meghann M