Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea!

This is a very good white tea. The flavors have a nice balance. I can taste the crisp white tea, the blueberries and the kiwi. I don’t encounter a lot of kiwi flavored teas, and when I do, it is sometimes difficult to discern the kiwi taste. Not with this tea though – it’s yummy! Fruity delicious!

amandajo

This sounds awesome, but I am allergic to kiwi! I like but alas, cannot have it. I will just have to enjoy this tea vicariously. :)

Comments

amandajo

I am obsessed with tea!