drank Earl Grey Creme by Art of Tea

Thank you to Jaime for sending me a bit of this tea!

This is a interesting tea. I don’t know if it’s because I’m following up with a strong, robust tea like the Keemun from Enjoying Tea, or if it is THIS tea… but I’m tasting a licorice note this evening, so I think that I will save the writing of my review of this tea for the Tea Review Blog for another day.

The bergamot is strong here, but I like how the vanilla softens some of the sharp notes of the bergamot. It’s a harmonious blend… and even though the licorice is kind of a weird note to be tasting in this tea… I actually quite like it.