This is one of the newer tea blends from Metropolitan Tea. It has a lovely aroma – it smells like my gramma’s pecan pie! YUM!

It has a delicious nutty flavor that is very pecan pie-ish… the buttery note of the Sencha lends itself well to the overall “pecan pastry” taste.

Off to write a review of it for Tea Review Blog!

Meghann M

Oooh, a pecan pie green tea? Sounds great…must check out Metropolitan Tea!

LiberTEAS

Meghann: Unless you’ve a business license, you probably won’t be able to order from Metropolitan Teas directly, as they only sell wholesale. However, it is likely that you’ve tried Metro teas without even realizing it, because they are one of the largest wholesale distributors of tea in the US…

Stephanie

I wonder which companies resell this? Probably any one who offers a pecan pie flavored green tea?

Meghann M

Liberteas, thanks for the info. I looked around the site and saw they only accepted wholesale customers. Oh well!

TeaEqualsBliss

I would like to try this some day – If I can find it!

Dorothy

If anyone is having a hard time finding Metropolitan Teas, try checking some local “tea rooms” or cafe. Places that don’t necessarily produce and make their own stuff. I’m in a small-ish city (100k pop.) and there are two such places that exclusively sell this company’s tea.

Comments

Meghann M

Oooh, a pecan pie green tea? Sounds great…must check out Metropolitan Tea!

LiberTEAS

Stephanie

TeaEqualsBliss

I would like to try this some day – If I can find it!

Dorothy