drank Indian Chai by TeaGschwendner

Thank you to Rachel for sending me a bit of this to try!

I have not yet tried any teas from TeaGschwendner but it is a company that I’ve been planning a purchase from for some time now. It is nice to be able to try a tea from them before placing an order.

I tried it first without steamed, frothed milk or sweetener, and I found that after brewing 4 minutes, there was a hint of bitterness to the tea. When I added the milk and honey, the bitterness disappeared.

But what didn’t disappear is the bold, strong presence of the tea and the warm and peppery spices. It is a pleasantly spiced chai. YUM!