drank Earl Grey Creme by Art of Tea

Finishing off the last of the sampling that Jaime sent to me (thank you!)

Today, it doesn’t taste so much like licorice. Not that I didn’t like the licorice note because I did, and in fact, it got my mind racing… an Licorice Earl Grey… hmmm… Yummy? Could be.

Anyways… I like this Earl Grey Creme. I like the amount of vanilla in it. It is very rich and creamy. YUMMY!

Jaime

Licorice Earl Grey? That does sound good. Glad you liked this one. Have you had their Green Earl Grey? It’s pretty darn good, too.

Comments

Jaime

I am obsessed with tea!