drank Assam by Urban Tea

A very pleasing Assam – it doesn’t have quite the body or texture of a typical Assam, but, perhaps that is one of the things I find pleasing about it. Not that i don’t like the “typical” Assam, but it’s also quite nice to find something a bit different too!

The flavor is very smooth with a pleasant malty note and a very well-rounded presence on the palate. There are intriguing notes of spice. It has a nice undertone of sweetness so it doesn’t require sweetener, however, it does take milk and honey nicely too. A good breakfast tea or early afternoon tea.

I am obsessed with tea!