drank Walnut Fudge Brownie by 52teas

OK … so I brewed another cup.

This is good… I can taste the walnut and the chocolate and it’s a nice combination with the black tea. It’s yummy and rich.

That being said, I think this blend would be better with a little bit of Assam in it (like the base for the blueberry cream cheese danish). It would offer a more substantial base and give it more of a bake-y, chewy kind of taste.

It would also be better with more chocolate. :) But… you probably already knew that suggestion was coming. Right?

Despite those thoughts, I really like this… and I’m off to write a review of this tea for the Tea Review Blog.

LiberTEAS

I suspect that this will be better in a couple of weeks. I think that the flavors need a little time to develop with the tea leaf.

TeaEqualsBliss

Hope to try this some day!