My first “real” cup of tea of the day… this afternoon, hubby took me out to lunch and I did drink their iced tea, but it was nothing spectacular. At least I did get some caffeine though and am not suffering now from caffeine withdrawal.

Anyway… this tea is fantastic. It has a very lovely finish – it isn’t as astringent as some Assam teas, it has more of a coppery like finish that melds well with the slightly acidic/citrus-y note that I am getting from the tea. It is lovely, full-bodied and flavored, with a nice, robust malty note and a very pleasant baked quality to it. Everything that I want from an Assam and even more!

I am obsessed with tea!