drank Immunity by Byron Bay Tea Company

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this to try.

My husband came home the other night with flu-like symptoms, and I am starting to feel similar symptoms. (Fortunately, my taste buds haven’t been affected yet!) So, I thought that this was a good tea to try today… hopefully, it will help with some of the aches and pains I’m experiencing.

Wow! This is really good. It’s like … tasty enough to drink even when I’m not feeling under the weather kind of good!

The flavors are gentle and smooth. Nothing overwhelming. Delicious!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more