drank You Put The... by 52teas

I am putting together a swap package or two so while rummaging through my tea stash I came across this – I haven’t tried it yet, so I figured now was as good a time as any!

Nice! A nice balanced flavor of lemon, lime, coconut and yerba mate. Nothing too overwhelming. I love the sweet-tart finish at the end, it reminds me of a freshly squeezed lemon limeade… very juicy!

Boiling 8 min or more
Jaime

I’ve been debating getting this one…looks like I may need to on my next order.

AmazonV

oo limeade

Comments

Jaime

I’ve been debating getting this one…looks like I may need to on my next order.

AmazonV