Just received this in the mail this afternoon. I have to admit that this was one that I wasn’t sure if I’d order or not. I mean, it sounded good, but, I wasn’t sure if it was necessarily one that I just had to try.

I am glad that I finally decided to order it because it’s outstanding!

I will have to write more later because this is too good right now for wordage.

But… I will take another moment to add this: Frank… you have a WAY with honeybush.

Boiling 8 min or more

That’s what she said.

52teas

I’m sorry, that was very, very bad. I just couldn’t resist.

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL @ Frank! I sooooo want to try this!!!!

amandajo

Oh I agree with that last statement! Anything that I see honeybush by him I know I am going to wind up buying! Just too good!

Kristen

All these reviews are making me so glad I ordered and now I absolutely can NOT wait to get my order!!! :) I saw Amandajo’s post earlier and now this one!!!

Meghann M

Glad to read that this is so amazing. Agree with everyone that Frank has a way with honeybush!

Comments

52teas

That’s what she said.

52teas

I’m sorry, that was very, very bad. I just couldn’t resist.

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL @ Frank! I sooooo want to try this!!!!

amandajo