I bought this when it was a Steepster Select item – way… way… back when. I haven’t opened it until now, because, well, the box was just so pretty, and so was the tin. That’s my only excuse.

And I really NEED an excuse because I am pretty upset with myself for NOT having tried this sooner… it’s delightful! Smooth, rich, creamy, buttery, vegetative. Delicious. I like this a lot.

TeaEqualsBliss

Another one I have been looking to try! :) Anne!!!! You’re KILLING ME! LOL jk! SororiTEA Sista’s 4-Eva!

LiberTEAS

I can’t believe it took me so long to open the tin. Every time I look in my tea drawer (which is… every day) I’d look at the box. The box would scream out to me – TRY ME! TRY ME! But I would choose something else… thinking… oh no, you’re just too pretty for today. I’ll save you for something special. Silly me! I will send you some eventually… if I don’t finish it all first. haha!

Awwww thanks! teahee!

Ricky

It looks like it has eyes and a mouth! It looks mad, like it’s going STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

LiberTEAS