drank Cranberry Autumn by Harney & Sons

Yesterday, I received a lovely gift package as part of a swap and a tin of this was part of the gift. I was very happy to receive it, it is one that I haven’t yet tried but have wanted to.

The black tea base is pleasant – robust and solid. Strong enough to serve as the first cup of the day – which this happens to be for me. I love the cranberry and orange pairing. It gives it a sweet yet tart/tangy kind of taste that is very appealing, and yet the flavor does not overwhelm the black tea. A nice balance.

I am obsessed with tea!