drank Vermont Maple by Teavana

Thank you to Rachel for sending me a bit of this tea! I really appreciate it! I have never tried this tea and probably would have never had this opportunity, otherwise! Thanks!!!

This is good. It has a nice cinnamon and maple taste to it. I can also taste the almond flavor, although it is quite delicate.

Delicious!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Geoffrey Norman

I’ve had this. Never thought I would use the word “chunks” to describe a tea…but it applies.

Kristin

I’m still sad that I cannot get this tea anymore! I haven’t seen it for a few years. How old is that sample? :P

LiberTEAS

I have no idea… Rachel sent it to me.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I got it last year when they were discontinuing it but has been stored very well, hence the reason why it still tastes so good. :-)

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

Kristin

LiberTEAS

I have no idea… Rachel sent it to me.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas