The first couple of sips, I could taste the strawberry but not so much on the cheesecake, but by about mid-cup, the cheesecake flavor really developed nicely.

It has a very lovely flavor. It tastes fresh and slightly buttery and berry delicious! YUM!

Geoffrey Norman

I haven’t tried this one yet. I’ve had their Strawberry Daiquiri, though. It was “delish”.

LauraR

I’ve had it and need to order some…delish!

TeaEqualsBliss

I would love to try this one too! Anne – you’re killing me! LOL jk

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

LauraR

I’ve had it and need to order some…delish!

TeaEqualsBliss