drank Cranberry Autumn by Harney & Sons

The more I drink this one, the more I’m liking it. It has a very smooth flavor, the cranberry is not too tart, and there is a very pleasing sweetness to the overall cup. Fruity, but not too much. A very good balance between fruit flavor and tea.

And just because I am enjoying this more than before, I increased the ratings a bit.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA