drank Tiramisu by TeaFrog

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea to try!

I just wrote a longer review of this that should publish soon on the Tea Review Blog, but here are some quick notes about this tea. It DOES get better with every sip, but, I am not getting much in the way of nutty flavor as described by TeaFrog, except from the rooibos.

The chocolate flavor is faint, but pleasant. I can taste a bit of the rum, but it isn’t strong either. But what is strong is a sense of creaminess in this tea which is very in keeping with the tiramisu idea. It doesn’t really taste much like mascarpone cheese, but it does have a very creamy, custard-y like taste to it. I am also not getting a strong coffee essence of the tiramisu.

Overall, though, it’s pretty tasty…

Boiling 8 min or more