Thank you to Rachel for sending me some of this to try! I didn’t order it when it was introduced – I don’t know why! And now that I’m tasting it, I really wish I had!

This is fantastic! Smooth and creamy. I am contemplating adding a splash of cream to it to enhance the creaminess, but, since I’m about to write a review of this for the Tea Review Blog, I wanted to first experience it without the cream… and it is really good like this. Delicious!!!

LiberTEAS

And if you want to propel this from awesome to SUPER-awesome, just add a few drops of the Breve Cream Dark Chocolate Creamer. OMG. Amazing.

Cofftea

Just a few drops (shocked face) LOL. Glad you like the creamer. The seasonal Mint Chocolate Truffle is also VERY chocolaty as well as very minty.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Cofftea