drank Pure Lemongrass by Teapigs

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending this my way!

Tonight… at 11:30 pm… I’m indulging in a late night snack that I really shouldn’t be indulging in – fried green beans with wasabi ranch sauce. So to offset the side effects of the wasabi (ie: heart burn) I am enjoying a cup of Lemongrass to tame the tummy!

And it is a delightful pairing. I like the contrast of flavors.

This lemongrass is deliciously smooth, sweet, and has a very pleasant citrus tone. YUMMY!

Boiling 8 min or more
Michelle Butler Hallett

I started to salivate, reading this.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

I started to salivate, reading this.

I am obsessed with tea!