This is a really interesting tea. I don’t think I’ve ever tasted anything quite like it. It is earthy, woodsy, and slightly smoky. It is malty and a little bake-y… and even a little buttery. I can taste distant notes that have hints of flower and fruit to them. There is a deep sweetness to this.

I really like this. I REALLY like this!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Great another to add to the shopping list.

vanilla_bookworm

Wow, this sounds really interesting, I’m going to add it to my “teas to try” list as well! :-)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Great another to add to the shopping list.

vanilla_bookworm