This is the best Pu-Erh I’ve tasted yet. The aroma is not that strong, earthy aroma that sometimes gives me pause and a slight cringe, in fact, the aroma is quite subtle compared to other Pu-erh teas that I’ve encountered. It’s there, but it’s different and quite light.

The flavor is also quite light, and has a delicate flowery note. I am also experiencing the minty sensation as described by Grand Tea. If I were going to purchase a pu-erh, this would be the one I’d buy! That being said, I am sure that one of the things that the pu-erh lovers out there like best is that same thing that I do not, which is the strong, earthy essence. This tea does not have that. It is smooth and well-rounded, but not earthy… it reminds me more of an Oolong than a typical Pu-erh.