I have Rachel to thank for sending me a sampling of this tea – and boy, am I glad she did! This is FANTASTIC!

I can see why everyone has rated this one so high. It delivers exactly as the name suggests, delicious honey and vanilla flavors on a light, white tea base.

So delicious! I just wrote a review for this one for the SororiTEA Sisters blog… it will publish soon!

TeaEqualsBliss

Do you have any of this left!?

LiberTEAS

I don’t know if I do or not! If I come across it, I’ll be sure to put it in the box for you.

Geoffrey Norman

Gaaaah! This sounds wonderful. And I love LeafSpa’s stuff.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Do you have any of this left!?

LiberTEAS

Geoffrey Norman

Gaaaah! This sounds wonderful. And I love LeafSpa’s stuff.

I am obsessed with tea!