Oh YUM! Of the six truffles in the box, this was the one for which I had the lowest expectations, since I am not a big fan of Lapsang Souchong. But… in a chocolate – IT WORKS. Awesomely!

Going to write a more in-depth review for the SororiTEA Sisters blog, but, I do want to say that this is really good. I love the caramel-y undertones of the Lapsang Souchong and how they complement the dark chocolate. I can taste the tea, and I love the smoky notes and how they integrate with the rich chocolate flavor. Delicious!

Cofftea

I had ManTeas’ Chocolate Bacon today and it was pretty amazing.

Caitlin

This sounds fantastic!

Paul M Tracy

chocolate AND lapsang?! You just found my perfect food!

Michelle Butler Hallett

THUD. (mbh swoons in bliss)

Cofftea

HAHA exactly Michelle! I’m hoping to have $ in my budget for these in Dec., but definitely by Feb!

TeaEqualsBliss

OMG! Again!!!!

Comments

Cofftea

I had ManTeas’ Chocolate Bacon today and it was pretty amazing.

Caitlin

This sounds fantastic!

Paul M Tracy

chocolate AND lapsang?! You just found my perfect food!

Michelle Butler Hallett

THUD. (mbh swoons in bliss)

TeaEqualsBliss