drank Superior Pouchong by Drink T

Delightful. I love the buttery taste as it mingles with the slightly sharp floral tones of this tea. It is smooth and rich and delicious.

And it does have a nice mouthfeel (sorry TeaEqualsBliss!) that lingers long after the finish.

I absolutely love this!

TeaEqualsBliss

I don’t know what it is about ‘mouthfeel’ that freaks me out! LOL

Stephanie

lol! I feel the same way about “vegetative”—reminds me of hospitals.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I don’t know what it is about ‘mouthfeel’ that freaks me out! LOL

Stephanie

lol! I feel the same way about “vegetative”—reminds me of hospitals.

I am obsessed with tea!