woo hoo! My package from 52Teas arrived today also… the problem with receiving so many teas is that I don’t know which to try first… but somehow the aroma of this one captivated me and the decision was made. (All of them smell amazing, though)

The same HUGE blueberries that are in the blueberry cheese danish tea are in this… they’re enormous!

The brewed tea smells so good. It smells like warm, yummy blueberry pie or something.
Oh yum… this is so good. If you happened to miss out on the strawberry zabaglione I highly recommend this one. This one might even be better! And I love the strawberry zabaglione (plus I generally prefer strawberries over blueberries).

TeaEqualsBliss

I’d love to try this one!

Stephanie

This is tempting me out of my self-imposed tea buying embargo! :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I’d love to try this one!

Stephanie

This is tempting me out of my self-imposed tea buying embargo! :)

I am obsessed with tea!