OK, I’ve never had a Whiskey Sour before, but I still had to order this tea. I haven’t figured out why though. Maybe it’s the Yunnan.

I like this. I can taste the whiskey. I can taste the lemon. I can even taste a touch of cherry in there.

I think I need to spend some more time with this one before I rate it though.

TeaEqualsBliss

Whiskey Sour??? I’m in!!! Would LOVE to try! OH!! Also…just sent you an email!

Jaime

You’ve never had a Whiskey Sour?! You’ve got to get that fixed.

LiberTEAS

@Jaime – no I never have. I’m not much on drinking alcohol – I drink maybe a bottle of wine (maybe 2) per year! Seriously. Besides I am too busy drinking tea to try to drink anything else! haha! I do have a couple of sample bottles of tea flavored vodka… which I’ve had for months now and haven’t tried. LOL

Jaime

Oh, the sweet tea vodka is rather nice mixed with lemonade. Had that at a conference last year. I actually don’t drink alcohol all that much, but I really enjoy the flavor and am very excited that tea blenders are combining them now!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Whiskey Sour??? I’m in!!! Would LOVE to try! OH!! Also…just sent you an email!

Jaime

You’ve never had a Whiskey Sour?! You’ve got to get that fixed.

LiberTEAS