drank Indigo Dreams by Mad Pots of Tea

Absolutely lovely!

The jasmine and lavender are the strongest components in this blend, but they don’t really compete… rather, they seem to work together harmoniously to create one of the most beautiful flavors that ever graced a teacup!

The green tea tastes lightly sweet with very little (meaning, barely any at all) vegetative flavor. Just smooth, sweet deliciousness.

I don’t like this one better than my own blend by Madam Potts – because, well, that one was for me – but, this one comes in pretty close. I do love this!

I am obsessed with tea!