drank Black Tea by TeaSpree

An awesome cup of tea for first thing in the morning (well, it’s first thing in the morning for me). Bold and brisk and full of flavor. Malty! Pleasant sweetness to it too. This is the last of this tea in my stash, I’m going to miss it!

Nice! I’m increasing the numeric rating on this one because I don’t think I realized just how good it was last time!

Sarah Ruthven

hmmm, malty sounds interesting. I am trying to think if I have had a tea that I would describe as malty?

LiberTEAS

Any Assam in your stash? Assam tends to have that malty flavor.

Comments

Sarah Ruthven

LiberTEAS

Any Assam in your stash? Assam tends to have that malty flavor.

I am obsessed with tea!