drank Pineapple Bliss by Infusion Tea

Not my favorite pineapple green. It’s alright, but, lacking a little bit in the flavor department. The green tea part is nice, but I’m not getting a lot of pineapple.

Glad I got to try it though! Thanks TeaEqualsBliss!

TeaEqualsBliss

I just saw your email and responded before seeing this…
the lack of flavor could have been on my part because it is one of my older teas…I actually do not have any left in my stash…I think I gave you the last of it! LOL – So sorry about that! I really do like this one and if I can ever get my hands on it again I will be sure to send it over asap! :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I just saw your email and responded before seeing this…

I am obsessed with tea!