drank Mango by Tea Desire

Wow… after reading the reviews here on this tea, I was a little worried. But, this is actually quite nice when brewed only 3 minutes.

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea to try.

The fruit flavor is “fruity” but I don’t think I’d call it mango flavor. It’s pleasant enough though.

Jillian

LOL, well I’m glad you appreciate it more than TeaEqualsBliss and I did! :D

Comments

Jillian

LOL, well I’m glad you appreciate it more than TeaEqualsBliss and I did! :D