This is very sweet and rich. The chai flavor is not tremendously spicy, although I can taste notes of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. The ginger and black pepper of the Masala Chai blend are not as strong, but there is a faint “peppery” aftertaste beyond the sweetness of the white chocolate.

It’s really pleasant, and tastes quite a bit like a white chocolate chai latte might taste from one of those coffee houses. While this one isn’t my favorite of the package, the yum factor here is still very high!

I am obsessed with tea!