drank Autumn Melody by Sanctuary T

I really like this blend a lot, so I just had to enjoy another cup of it before I send the rest off to my SororiTea Sister.

This is so delicious – I love the spicy tone of this. A very well-balanced blend of spices.

Yummy yum yum yum!

TeaEqualsBliss

Wooooooooo! :)

purematcha

Hello Everyone, My name is Dan from Pure Matcha. I would just like to introduce all of you to purematcha.com. The finest Matcha, Rooibos powder, and Black tea powder. You can also purchase Pure Matcha at www.stores.ebay.com/pure-matcha.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Wooooooooo! :)