drank Autumn Melody by Sanctuary T

I really like this blend a lot, so I just had to enjoy another cup of it before I send the rest off to my SororiTea Sister.

This is so delicious – I love the spicy tone of this. A very well-balanced blend of spices.

Yummy yum yum yum!

TeaEqualsBliss

Wooooooooo! :)

purematcha

Hello Everyone, My name is Dan from Pure Matcha. I would just like to introduce all of you to purematcha.com. The finest Matcha, Rooibos powder, and Black tea powder. You can also purchase Pure Matcha at www.stores.ebay.com/pure-matcha.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Wooooooooo! :)

purematcha

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA