drank Earl of Africa by Kalahari Tea

Thank you to Jaime for sending some of this my way! I really appreciate it!

I use 2 bags to brew a cup of this, because I think that 1 bag is just a little too weak… I can taste rooibos with the 1 bag, but I was left wanting more bergamot flavor… with the 2 bags it is just right.

And very good! The rooibos is somewhat woody and nutty but not icky sweet. The bergamot is a bit softer than in most of the Earl Grey teas that I enjoy, but, I like how the citrus and rooibos come together here. It’s very nice and comforting and relaxing.

Boiling 8 min or more