drank Milk Oolong by thepuriTea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending this tea my way! I am always happy to try an Oolong!

I have tasted a lot of Oolong teas, but very few Milk Oolong teas.

Heavenly! Soft, fluffy cloud-like! It has a thick, creamy texture like whole milk, and such a delicious flavor that is sweet, nutty and vegetative. This is quite possibly the most perfect Milk Oolong I’ve ever tasted. Fantastic!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

This one is one of my absolute favorite teas.

Stephanie

Fluffy and cloud-like! Yum!

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

This one is one of my absolute favorite teas.

Stephanie

Fluffy and cloud-like! Yum!

I am obsessed with tea!