I have tried a few different jasmine silver needle type teas, and of the ones that I’ve tried, this one is my least favorite. I am not exactly sure what it is about this tea, but, it isn’t as good as it could be (based upon previous experiences).

The jasmine flavor is overpowering and too sharp and even bitter tasting, while the white tea flavor is nearly non-existent as it has been overwhelmed by the jasmine.

This is quite disappointing, actually. Not one I’d recommend to others.

jordanze

Did you take the jasmine flowers out before you steeped? I had a problem with a sharp, bitter taste too, until I remembered some random advice I’d read at some point about taking the jasmine flowers out. Brewed muuuch smoother

LiberTEAS

I probably did not take the flowers out … as a general rule I don’t add anything to a tea or take anything out. I figure if the tea company wants me to like the tea, they should do that work themselves. :)

Comments

jordanze

LiberTEAS