drank Eggnog Red Rooibos by Suffuse Tea

This tisane isn’t on the Suffuse website, it is part of their Festive Medley (which is also not on their website yet).

I am not big on eggnog… I don’t dislike it, but it isn’t something that I go out of my way to consume, either.

This is pretty good… I can taste the eggnog flavor. It’s a nice, creamy kind of taste. The rooibos flavor is light, not heavy on the woody flavor but nice, nutty hints that go well with the eggnog flavor.

Boiling 8 min or more