This is very nice! I had my doubts (the fear of the Goji Berry strikes again!) but it is really pleasant tasting.

The berry flavor is sweet with a little bit of tart… and with this particular blend, I do get more of the goji berry tartness in the finish – and that tartness is what I typically shy away from when it comes to the goji berry, but in this blend it is done so well that I don’t find it off-putting. I love the little touch of pomegranate in this, as well as the lemongrass notes.

Another hit from Praise Tea!

I am obsessed with tea!