This is a very nice Oolong – much different than I’m used to, so it’s a rather nice change of pace. I can taste notes of spice and even a hint of bitter in the sip – not an offensive type of bitterness, but a savory one that adds a nice contrast to the sweet, nutty flavor. Roasty-toasty flavor is very pleasant. I’m not getting a strong vegetative taste, but there is a nice peach-like background to it.

A very good Oolong!

Ross Duff

must try… adds to shopping list

Comments

Ross Duff

must try… adds to shopping list