Having one last cup of this before I send the rest off to my SororiTea Sister!

I love the beautiful light color of the liquor. The flavor is really nice too – the cranberry and rose are in very pleasant harmony with one another – sweetness from the rose, a hint of tart from the cranberry, and the sweet, fresh taste of green tea. So lovely!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA