I am getting the pumpkin essence that was described by TeaEqualsBliss (thank you, by the way, for sending me some of this!) … not only in the unbrewed tea, but also in the brewed liquor and just a hint of it in the taste. Not a bad thing – just a bit of a surprise. It’s not a strong essence, just a whisper of pumpkin.

I love the balance of spices in this blend. Right up front, I’m tasting the Star Anise which is a favorite spice of mine, and I’m glad to see it in this blend. I am not getting a lot of chili pepper taste, there is a vague, low note of chili and black peppers in the background but this is not a strong SPICY tea, rather, it is a pleasant level of spice.

Very nice!