drank Earl Grey Cheesecake by 52teas

I am increasing the rating on this tea today, because, I realize that it’s better now than it was when I first got it in the mail. I think this is because the tea needed time to “develop.” It tastes amazing now… much MUCH better than it did a few months ago!

The cheesecake and bergamot are in good balance. The black tea base is remarkable here, it is the right blend of teas – not quite as aggressive as other black teas from 52Teas … it is more refined and elegant and works good with these particular flavors.

Yum yum yum!

Alannah

Ooh, this sounds very interesting!

Jessie

When I discovered 52 Teas and that they had a tea called Earl Grey Cheesecake, I nearly fainted. That sounds made especially for me. Some is on its way to me, and your review is making me think it can’t come fast enough!

Michelle Butler Hallett

Great review. Totally want to try this blend now.

Comments

Alannah

Ooh, this sounds very interesting!

Jessie

Michelle Butler Hallett

Great review. Totally want to try this blend now.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA